Chasseur Escoffier Stainless Steel Saucepan #19825
Constructed from three different metal layers to ensure optimum performance as you reap the benefits of all. The outside layer is copper to ensure superb heat conductivity and an unsurpassed look of elegance. The inner layer is aluminum to ensure heat is evenly distributed and no hotspots develop.
The inner stainless steel layer provides a food-safe cooking surface that is easy to maintain and care for. The double-riveted handles are both elegant and functional encompassing an ergonomic design. All pieces are oven-safe up to 250°C and are suitable for most stovetops excluding halogen and induction.
- Tri-Ply Construction for the ultimate performance.
- Suitable for most heat sources. The oven is safe to 250°C.
- Ergonomic and elegantly contoured handles encourage ease of use and functionality.
- The coupling of Copper and Stainless Steel encapsulating a pure aluminum core heightens the ability to distribute and maintain heat evenly.
- Sealed edges to eliminate exposure of aluminum.
- Traditional French stainless steel domed lid.