Garmin Airmar B164 20 Degrees Tilt Transducers #010-11010-20
This eight-pin transducer by Garmin offers operating frequencies ranging from 50 kilohertz up to 200 kilohertz. It has a power rating of one kilowatt and a beamwidth of 22-degree by 20-degree or six-degree by six-degree. It allows thru-hull mounting with its 20-degree tilt that accommodates 16-degree through 24-degree deadrise angles.
The Garmin Airmar B164 (20° Tilt) Thru-Hull Mount Transducer provides accurate depth and temperature readings from as deep as 1,200 feet up to 1,800 feet. It is equipped with a 39-foot long transducer cable and installation instructions for easy and hassle-free assembly.
- 50 - 200 kHz operating frequency range
- 20-degree tilt angle
- Ideal for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Flush-mounted bronze housing
- Protrudes less than a quarter of an inch
- 8-pin connector
- 1-kW power rating
- Beamwidth: 22° x 20° and 6° x 6°
- Maximum depth: 1,200 ft. to 1,800 ft.
- Thru-hull mount
- Supports 16° to 24° deadrise
- Depth and temperature readings
- 39-foot transducer cable
- Includes installation instructions
- Works great at high speeds