Garmin Venu 2 Silver Stainless Steel Bezel With Granite Blue Case And Silicone Band Watch #010-02430-10
A beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times. From durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- Track more health stats, and get a closer look at what's going on inside your body.
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps.
- Want some coaching? Follow along with animated workouts right on your wrist.
- Store music on the watch so you can leave your phone behind.
- Tap your wrist at the register to pay1. Easy and touch-free.
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 10 days of battery life? Yes, please!
- Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration, and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- See your body's energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Find out if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you're feeling stressed.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women's Health Tracking app.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even while swimming.
- Get a score for your sleep quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox, and respiration.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you're breathing.
- When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or during select outdoor activities automatically with built-in incident detection
- Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 10 days in smartwatch mode, up to 22 hours in GPS mode, and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. 10 minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.