Gefu Bivita Sprouting Jar #43906
Fresh sprouts are rich in minerals and highly fibrous and are therefore healthy ingredients for salads and also for wok dishes. The sprouting jar can be used for cultivating fresh sprouts at any time from the seeds of alfalfa, radishes, or mung beans, for example. Swing the seeds briefly in water in the glass dome, allow them to drip into the strainer, which is integrated into the stand, put the glass dome onto the stand and place the sprouting jar in a warm place. Repeat this procedure again and again – and the crispy ingredients will be ready to harvest after one week!
- for sprouting seeds, such as alfalfa, mung beans, radishes, chickpeas, wheat, lentils, etc.
- glass dome provides the best lighting conditions
- ventilation integrated into the base
- the base serves as a collecting container for draining water
- fresh sprouts for salads etc. after just one week
- Ø 13,0 cm, H 18,8 cm
- high-grade stainless steel / plastic / glass
- dishwasher safe