Avanti Glass Coffee Plunger Cafe Press 8 Cups #15520
Pre-rinse the Cafe Press carafe with boiling water. Using quality course coffee grounds pour two level tablespoons per six-ounce cup into the carafe and add clean freshwater, just off the boil. Stir coffee lightly with a non-metal utensil, then place the lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn, and leave to brew for 4 minutes, This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full-flavored, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee. Finally, gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid.
- Heat resistant glass carafe
- Easy pour, drip-free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter, and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish chromed lid and frame
- Comfortable, heatproof nylon handle