Global Paring Knife 9cm Stainless Steel #79482
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless steel to retain sharpness longer and to resist rust and stains.
- Stamped and tempered steel, sharpened at a 15 angle and hardened to Rockwell C56 to C58 for optimum sharpness and corrosion resistance.
- The knife handle is seamlessly fused to the blade to keep the knife free from dirt or bacterial buildup.
- The hollow weighted handle is filled with the right amount of sand to counter blade weight and ensure perfect hand balance while slicing or cutting.
- The dimpled pattern on the handle and the rounded spine allow for better grip and optimum knife control.