Chasseur Rectangular Grill Sky Blue #19359
Chasseur has been manufacturing quality enameled iron cookware for over 75 years in the small French town of Donchery just outside of Champagne. The cookware of choice for leading professional chefs, enameled cast iron is prized for its versatility on the flame and in the oven, its even heating properties, its exceptional browning abilities, and the ease with which it can be used and cleaned.
Each piece of Chasseur cookware is cast from solid iron and enameled twice to protect it from rusting and to create a durable and impervious cooking surface.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C