Chasseur Round Casserole Wisteria #19980
Ideal for grilling, simmering, roasting, or simply reheating. A beautiful piece for any kitchen that can be transferred directly from stove to oven to table.
Since 1924, Chasseur has been creating superior quality enameled cast iron cookware. Their French ovens are manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants in Donchery, an area within the French Champagne Ardenne region that is known globally for its food and wine. Each piece of Chasseur cookware is cast from solid iron and enameled twice to protect it from rusting and to create a durable and impervious cooking surface. Available in a wide range of colors, Chasseur cookware designs are timeless and guaranteed to bring a touch of class and elegance to your kitchen.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids - The weight of Chasseur lids create the perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavor.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C