Chasseur Round French Oven Matte Black #19646
Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware. For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in Doncherry, within the French Champagne Ardenne region, known the world over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that Chasseur will help you to prepare the most gourmet of meals.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple-just take a strong, heavy core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the second, coloured coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to clean-it also gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has never looked so good!
Chasseur's cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware-on just about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids - The weight of Chasseur lids create the perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavour.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C