Chasseur Round French Oven Quartz #19989
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Beautiful enough to use from the stovetop or oven - straight to the tabletop.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings creates a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavor.
- Oven Safe to 250°C (for pots with stainless steel knobs) and 220°C (for pots with black knobs).