Scanpan Stainless Steel Impact Saucepan With Lid 14cm #22000
The optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base ensures optimal heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources including induction, this range is as wide as it is popular. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the handles are secured with heavy-duty rivets. The contemporary satin finish suits all kitchen decor and with the internal capacity markings on a polished internal finish making measurement easy and accurate.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base.
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings.
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing.
- Handles secured with rivets.
- Drip-free pouring rim.
- For all energy sources including induction.
- Before first use, wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine cleaning, After cooking, do not put cold water in a hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat.
- Do not use excessive high heat.
- To remove streak marks, mix 2 tablespoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in a circular motion, then rinse off as normal.