Scanpan Techniq The Windsor 22cm Induction Compatible #17174
The Windsor: A Classic Reinvented Slanted sides-the larger surface area reduces sauces faster than conventional saucepans. High, slanted sides and inside angles make plenty of room to stir and whisk easily. The Stratanium+ nonstick surface is exceptionally easy to clean. Designed and made in Denmark. Suitable for use on all cooktops including induction.
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Stratanium+ non-stick surface
- Squeeze cast 100% recycled aluminum
- PFOA free
- Ovenproof to 260°C
- 18/10 stainless steel handles and knobs
- Designed for use on all cooktops including induction
Maintenance & Care:
- Take care not to overheat the product, this will reduce the non-stick effect.
- Using an aerosol spray is not recommended as it burns at lower temperatures.
- Heat the product to medium heat for a few minutes before frying either with or without oil.
- Products with stainless steel handles may get hot over time, so you may need to use an oven mitt when touching the handles.
- The product is best cleaned when still warm. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before washing in hot water with washing up liquid.
- Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan with hot soapy water, ensuring all food fat and residue are removed.
- Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. The product should always be clean before being dried and stored.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.