Victorinox Classic Limited Edition Year Of The Goat Red Knife #35105LGO
Inspired by the Chinese Zodiac, Victorinox has released a Limited Edition Classic Collection featuring artistic engravings of the Asian horoscope.
The Victorinox's Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener invented the Soldier's Knife, which was followed a few years later by the Offizermesser–the Officer's Knife and was soon beloved around the world because of their versatility.
This attractive red 5.8cm pocket knife and multi-tool is part of the Classic Collection and features seven handy tools for different daily needs with an emphasis on grooming. It's indispensable.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Limited Edition
- The blade is crafted from stainless steel
- Swiss-made pocket knife with 7 functions.
- Tools include small blades, scissors, nail files, nail cleaners, keyrings, toothpicks,s, and tweezers.
- The compact tool for a pre-meeting manicure or trimming loose threads.
- Features the Year of the Goat design.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Design: Year Of The Goat.