Victorinox Paring Stainless Steel Knife Pointed Blade Classic Red #6.7701
Fitted with a polypropylene handle, the stainless steel paring knife has a strong yet comfortable grip that makes it easy for you to use it even for longer durations. The unique shape of the handle further provides you with better control while cutting. This red handle paring knife can be used for several purposes like making intricate carvings, peeling mushrooms, finely chopping garnishes, cutting fruits, and other purposes. Also, the compact size of the knife makes it easy for you to accommodate it in your kitchen.
- Blade Length: 10 cm, Pointed Tip
- Made in Switzerland Paring knife with an ultra-sharp normal straight-edge blade
- Dishwasher Safe. Ergonomically shaped handle
- Perfect for cutting and preparing vegetables, fruits, and other food
- Color: Red, Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Handle Material: Polypropylene
- About the blade: Swiss Made, 10 cm straight-edged made with 316L surgical grade, rust-free stainless steel. This food-grade blade is easy to re-sharpen and maintain over a lifetime.
- About the grip: The ergonomic design of the polypropylene handle complements the blade to fit perfectly in the curve of your palm. The textured handle is less slippery, offering a comfortable grip that reduces strain on your wrist.
- Functionality: This knife is ideal for cutting vegetables and fruits, and the beveled tip helps you easily remove the seeds.
- Colors: This knife is also available in black, green, pink, orange, and yellow colors to suit the interiors of your kitchen.