Global Universal Knife Stainless Steel #79548
The perfect all-rounder for any job in the kitchen. The knife is perfectly balanced and thanks to its 15 degrees angled edge and sand-filled handle it will stay sharper for longer. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor-sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Rust, stains, and corrosion resistant