Chasseur Milk Pan 14cm Federation Red #19600
A tiny saucepan with a convenient pour spout, this Chasseur Milk Pan is ideal for heating small quantities of liquids as well as melting butter. Thanks to Chasseur's signature cast iron construction, this pan is capable of maintaining temperatures from a slow simmer to a rolling boil with ease.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction