Chasseur Round Casserole Oven Liquorice Blue #19931
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple–just take a strong, heavy core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the second, colored coat not only makes your Chasseur cookware easy to clean–it also gives it its distinctive, colorful finish. Cookware has never looked so good! Chasseur's cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware–on just about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all. Mealtimes at your place are about to get a lot more interesting.
- Made in France.
- Crafted from double-enameled cast iron.
- Enamelled finish is durable and easy to keep clean.
- Heavy lid seals in flavor and moisture.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops including induction.
- The oven is safe to 200℃.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Use only wooden or plastic cooking utensils.